Coaching is for people who either have a very specific goal in mind, or people who need to raise their overall English level fast.
It’s best suited to you if you are a freelancer (such as an artist, a writer, translator or private language teacher), an entrepreneur, a small-business owner or someone looking to start a business.
I can help you write and develop your personal story or your companies’ brand story, put together powerful marketing materials in Engish, or even write your book. Perhaps you’ll be starting a new job in the near future and want to make a great first impression? Or perhaps you’re planning to move to an English speaking country?
Coaching will provide you with….
Borrow my Brain
Get an hour of my time (or you can split split into 2 x 30) to solve whatever problem you need to solve. Before the call(s) you'll send me all the information on what it is you need help with me, then we'll discuss evertthing on the call.
- Get this here (€250, one time)
90 Day Bespoke Coaching
Got a specific goal you need to complete, fast? Perhaps you want to write your personal story, your companies brand story, produce a video or some kind of marketing materials. Perhaps you have an important interview, meeting or presentation coming up. Perhaps you want to write a book or start a YouTube channel, or perhaps you’re simply not sure what you want to do… and want me to work with you to find out. If you have a specific goal in mind, this is the option for you.
- You get 12 × 1 hour sessions (one every week for 3 months).
- We will start by setting a very specific goal, a tight deadline, an a set of action-steps to get the work done. Then in each session, you come prepared with your current problems and things you need to work on, and I coach you through them. We set a goal and tasks to complete before the next session when we review and evaluate your progress.
- Unlimited email support for the 90 days. Got a question you need answering quickly? Send me an email.
- Contact me here (€3500, one time)
The Wavemakers Group
This is a coaching group specifically for non-native English teachers. We'll work on your English, the psychology side of things but also I'll help you implement my methods into your teaching so you get your students better results, as well as marketing yourself.
- Two private 30 Minute coaching sessions a month to discuss whatever you need to.
- The monthly "English Teachers" newsletter dedicated to the psychology, marketing and business side of being an Extraordinary English Teacher).
- Unlimited email support. Got a question you need answering quickly? Send me an email.
- All the benefits of ESS including the complete archive of past lessons, interviews, trainings etc.
- Complete access to any Doing English courses or products I create for free. It’s quite simple really, you automatically get a place on every product or course I create.
- Free access to any live events I do.
- Contact me here (€499/ month)
Regardless of which option you choose
Of course, you’re actually getting far more than that.
You’re getting access to my marketing expertise, my experience in business, not to mention my experience working with people from more than 94 countries.
And depending on what you want to achieve, that could prove invaluable to you.
Here’s what one member said
I joined Julian’s coaching programme because I know he is an honest and talented business owner. I had been interested in taking business coaching and was looking for a specialist. However, I could not trust anyone I found because they did not prove their business skills. Then, I heard about Julian’s Coaching programme.
What I admire about Julian is that he always has new ideas and takes action on them. His business skill is clear by his success with Doing English. I have been a member of his Doing English+ program for two years and seen his business skill in addition to his teaching skills.
I have been working as a credit analyst for more than 10 years in the US and I needed to improve my English skill to get a higher position. At the same time, I was interested in teaching Japanese because my major at University in Japan was Japanese literature. Julian’s advice in Doing English+ encouraged me to live life as I wish. So I started my own Japanese teaching youtube channel.
In our coaching, Julian gives me detailed advice about my channel, helps me with the technical side of things and is showing me how to turn my channel into a profitable business. Of course, we are also working on my English for the financial industry in order to get a higher position.
I haven’t decided which one I want to focus more on yet but Julian’s coaching programme satisfies both of my needs. His advice is absolutely precise, although hard work.
Thank you, Julian!